Wednesday, December 26, 2007

Handsome Sterling is now cozy and safe at his foster home.
While Sterling is waiting to go to his own special forever home, he wrote:
I am just chilling here in northern Illinois waiting to go home. We got about 7 inches of snow this weekend. I have a foster sister to play with when she lets me play with toys, we steal the toys from each other. She is a good sport. I have a cough and huff and puff alot. But I am on medication and once I am better I am all yours! I can't wait. I got me ears cleaned this morning, the little kids around here said 'stinky' we I got close to them.
I have a crate that I sleep in at night ,but lay in there when the gate is open too during the day. I am quite as a mouse at night. I feel cozy and secure in my new bedroom. I have blankets and I am right next to the heat and the back door so when I need to go potty I know where to go. I prefer staying inside and my foster mom needs to carry me outside to go potty, I prefer she stand outside with me too. I eat all my breakfast and dinner, I also love cheese. I don't play outside very much I really like being indoors. I know how cold it can get if you stay out too long. I really appreciate a warm house, people who love and care for me.



Here he plays with his foster sibling Ella.

No comments: